To schedule a showing please contact the Leasing Agent within the ad for the specific property you are interested in viewing. The Leasing Agent's contact info is at the bottom of the property ad and there is also a "Contact Agent" and "Apply Now" link within the ad.
It is our company policy to require a copy of your photo ID prior to confirming a showing. This requirement is for the security of the property and the safety of our showing staff. You are welcome to stop by our office to have us scan your ID, scan it yourself and email it to your Leasing Agent, or simply text a picture of your ID to the Leasing Agent directly. Ask your Leasing Agent for more details.
- Rental applications are processed in the order received for each property.
- Applications must be filled out for each adult over the age of 18.
- To qualify, the household must have a verifiable gross income equal to or greater than 2 times the monthly rent.
- Ads and showings for a property will continue until the completed application, application fee(s), and a signed lease.
- The total security deposit is equal to 1.5x of one month of rent and is required prior to move-in. Please note that the security deposit is not considered rent nor does it apply towards the rent at the first or the last month of the lease.
- Renters Insurance is required and a valid policy must be verified before move-in.
- Dakota Property Management does not discriminate in the rental, lease, or negotiation for real property based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, or handicap and shall comply with all federal, state, and local laws concerning discrimination.
- If you would like to preview our lease, click on the following link: Dakota Property Management Lease Sample
In addition to the application requirements above, your application may be subject to denial if any of the following applies to you:
- Previous Eviction.
- Felony Conviction.
- Registered sex offender or persons requiring to be registered as a sex offender
- Unpaid debt or collection from a bank, lender, collection agency, previous property owner, manager, or landlord type agency as reported on the applicant's credit bureaus or otherwise disclosed.
- Credit score.