The prospective tenant(s) have the right to provide to Dakota Property Management a portable tenant screening report, as defined in section 38-12-902 (2.5), Colorado revised statutes; and if the prospective tenant(s) provide Dakota Property Management with a portable tenant screening report, Dakota Property Management is prohibited from charging the prospective tenant(s) a rental application fee or fee for Dakota Property Management to access or use the portable tenant screening report.
View Our Available Rental Property Vacancies
If you're looking for property rentals in the Denver Metro area, take a look at our listings.
- Rental applications are processed in the order received for each property.
- Applications must be filled out for each adult over the age of 18.
- To qualify, the household must have a verifiable gross income equal to or greater than 3 times the monthly rent.
- Ads and showings for a property will continue until the completed application, application fee(s), and a signed lease.
- The total security deposit is equal to 1.5x of one month of rent and is required prior to move-in. Please note that the security deposit is not considered rent nor does it apply towards the rent at the first or the last month of the lease.
- Renters Insurance is required and a valid policy must be verified before move-in.
- Dakota Property Management does not discriminate in the rental, lease, or negotiation for real property based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, or handicap and shall comply with all federal, state, and local laws concerning discrimination.
- If you would like to preview our lease, click on the following link: Dakota Property Management Lease Sample
In addition to the application requirements above, your application may be subject to denial if any of the following applies to you:
- Previous Eviction.
- Felony Conviction.
- Registered sex offender or persons requiring to be registered as a sex offender.
- Unpaid debt or collection from a bank, lender, collection agency, previous property owner, manager, or landlord type agency as reported on applicant's credit bureaus or otherwise disclosed.
- Credit score.