View Our Available Rental Property Vacancies
If you're looking for property rentals in the Denver Metro area, take a look at our listings.
- Application Requirements:
- Rental applications are processed in the order received for each property.
- Applications must be filled out for each adult over the age of 18 and must be signed.
- Each application must be accompanied by a $40.00 non-refundable application fee which should be paid online in the application process. Applicants will not be processed until application fees are paid.
- To qualify the household must have a verifiable gross income equal to or greater than 3 times the monthly rent.
- The applicant must make an online payment or deliver a certified check or money order equal to the amount of one months rent as a "hold fee".
- If the "hold fee" is not received within 24 hours the next qualified applicant will be offered the property.
- The "hold fee" may not be refunded if the applicant is approved and does not sign the lease for the property.
- The "hold fee" will be credited to the tenant's security deposit.
- Ads and showings for a property will continue until the completed application, application fee(s) and the "hold fee" have been collected.
- The total security deposit is equal to a minimum of one month of rent and is required prior to move-in in good funds. Please note that the security deposit is not considered rent nor does it apply towards the rent at the first or the last month of the lease.
- Pet deposits are $500 per pet (where pets are allowed) and must be collected prior to move-in.
- Renters Insurance is required and a valid policy must be verified before move-in.
- Dakota Property Management does not discriminate in the rental, lease, or negotiation for real property based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, familial status, or handicap and shall comply with all federal, state, and local laws concerning discrimination.
- If you would like to preview to preview our lease click on the following link: Dakota Property Management Lease Sample
In addition to the application requirements above, your application may be subject to denail if any of the following applies to you:
- Previous Eviction
- Felony Conviction
- Registered sex offender or persons requiring to be registered as a sex offender
- Unpaid debt or collection from a bank, lender, collection agency, previous property owner, manager, or landlord type agency as reported on applicant's credit bureaus or otherwise disclosed.